| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tristan Da Cunha in January is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid with rain at intervals. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 18 days.
- The skies in Tristan Da Cunha are a little dull with on balance a modest 4:29 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:02 long and the longest day is 14:39 long with an average length of 14:23.
- There are approximately 9:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tristan Da Cunha January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tristan Da Cunha, Tristan Da Cunha
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tristan Da Cunha: