Vs > Mcmurdo Sound
Tristan Da Cunha vs Mcmurdo Sound Climate & Distance Between
Tristan Da Cunha vs Arapuni, New Zealand
Tristan Da Cunha vs Dabaa, Egypt
Tristan Da Cunha vs Seymour, In, Usa
Tristan Da Cunha vs Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Mcmurdo Sound vs Santos, Brazil
Mcmurdo Sound vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines
Mcmurdo Sound vs Kochi, Japan
Mcmurdo Sound vs Tucuman, Argentina
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Sarnia, On
Parana vs Madrid
Prince Rupert, British Columbia vs St Maarten
Onega vs Madison, In
- The distance between Tristan Da Cunha, Tristan Da Cunha and Mcmurdo Sound, Antarctica is approximately 7,239 km or 4,498 mi.
- To reach Tristan Da Cunha in this distance one would set out from Mcmurdo Sound bearing 180.9° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Tristan Da Cunha bearing 359.8° or N .
- Tristan Da Cunha has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Mcmurdo Sound has a ice cap climate (EF).
- The mean annual temperature is 32.4 °C (58.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.6 °C (31.7°F) less in Tristan Da Cunha. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1468 mm (57.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1468 l/m² (36.03 US gal/ft²) or 14,680,000 l/ha (1,569,389 US gal/ac) more. About 7 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 40.7° higher in Tristan Da Cunha than in Mcmurdo Sound.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Tristan Da Cunha relative to Mcmurdo Sound. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mcmurdo Sound vs Tristan Da Cunha
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Tristan Da Cunha vs In Amenas, Algeria
Tristan Da Cunha vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada
Tristan Da Cunha vs Kayseri, Turkey
Tristan Da Cunha vs Berlin, Germany
Mcmurdo Sound vs Zanjan, Iran
Mcmurdo Sound vs Irbid, Jordan
Mcmurdo Sound vs Leitchfield, Ky, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Ertholmene, Christians°, Denmark
Lome vs Corning, Ar
Bayankhongor vs Tamale
Zaporizhia vs Port-Au-Prince
Flagstaff, Arizona vs Tystofte
Tristan Da Cunha vs Mcmurdo Sound Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Tristan Da Cunha
Climate Guides for Locations near Mcmurdo Sound