| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tristan Da Cunha in October is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in October is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in October is a little damp with frequent spells of rain. Some 151mm (5.9in) of H2O descends across an average of 22 days.
- The skies in Tristan Da Cunha are a little dull with on average a modest 4:15 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:08.
- There are approximately 8:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tristan Da Cunha October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tristan Da Cunha, Tristan Da Cunha
Tristan Da Cunha Weather in October Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tristan Da Cunha: