| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tristan Da Cunha in November is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry with rain at intervals. Some 128mm (5in) of water is dropped across on average 18 days.
- The blue above Tristan Da Cunha is a little dull with on average a modest 4:25 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 14:30 long with an average length of 14:09.
- There are approximately 9:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tristan Da Cunha November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tristan Da Cunha, Tristan Da Cunha
Tristan Da Cunha Weather in November Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tristan Da Cunha: