| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tristan Da Cunha in May is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in May is a little damp with rain often. Some 155mm (6.1in) of liquid falls during an average of 23 days.
- The skies in Tristan Da Cunha are somewhat dreary with on balance merely 3:32 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 10:37 long with an average length of 10:10.
- There are approximately 6:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tristan Da Cunha May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tristan Da Cunha, Tristan Da Cunha
Tristan Da Cunha Weather in May Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tristan Da Cunha: