| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tristan Da Cunha in February is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry with rain sometimes. Circa 113mm (4.4in) of fluid tumbles during on average 16 days.
- The skies in Tristan Da Cunha are slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:38 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 13:32.
- There are approximately 8:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tristan Da Cunha February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tristan Da Cunha, Tristan Da Cunha
Tristan Da Cunha Weather in February Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tristan Da Cunha: