| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tristan Da Cunha in December is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry with rain from time to time. Some 127mm (5in) of fluid is dropped across on average 19 days.
- In December the skies in Tristan Da Cunha are a little dull having on balance a mere 4:13 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:31 long and the longest day is 14:42 long with an average length of 14:39.
- There are approximately 10:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tristan Da Cunha December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tristan Da Cunha, Tristan Da Cunha
Tristan Da Cunha Weather in December Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tristan Da Cunha: