| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tristan Da Cunha in April is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry with periodic periods of rain. Some 129mm (5.1in) of water descends during on average 20 days.
- In April the skies in Tristan Da Cunha are a little dull with an average of a mere 4:09 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:39 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:12.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tristan Da Cunha April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tristan Da Cunha, Tristan Da Cunha
Tristan Da Cunha Weather in April Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tristan Da Cunha: